If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will’. – Bob Hooey
To enable sales team members to sell effectively – to produce results.
What is it about and what will it do?
Companies which successfully beat other companies to win contracts time after
time, are continually reviewing what they do and how they do it to remain competitive.
This programme will be structured around the tools necessary to perform this analysis.
Delegates will produce actual campaigns that they are involved in. The tools will be applied
to each campaign and the results will be collated into an action plan.
Who is it for?
All staff, directors, managers and team members involved in selling or
• Why do companies buy in a certain way?
• Who actually makes the buying decisions?
• How can we identify them and what arguments can we put together
• to make our proposal a winner?
• How do we identify their buying objectives and how can we include them in our proposal?
• Who are the real competitors and how do we analyse their strengths and weaknesses?