What is it about and what will it do?
This workshop develops strategies and skills in the participant to ensure that they are able to separate the complaint from the behaviour of the complainant to address the issues and to manage the complaints in a confident, effective and efficient manner with service excellence.
Who is it for?
All ‘front line’ team members who interact with internal and / or external
customers during the service recovery process.
• The culture of a complaint
• Why do customers complain?
• How customers complain
• Why handling complaints matters – the value of a complaint
• Taking ownership as a problem solver
• The key skills, emotions and behaviours that build a great
• relationship, and the one’s that do not
• Managing behaviours
• Getting service success from service failure
• Managing the customer expectation at first point of contact