Delegates will be inspired to have a can do attitude, and really believe that anything
can be achieved.
What is it about and what will it do?
• To enable individuals to deal confidently and successfully with making decisive outcomes.
• Individuals will be able to distinguish between aggressive, assertive and
• passive approaches, and describe their implications on themselves, others
• and the business.
Who is it for?
Managers who want to develop the skills needed to make timely and balanced decisions that positively affect their business.
• The decision making process
• The purpose of a decision
• Why managers don’t make decisions
• The impact of decisions and in not making decisions
• Options – what does this mean
• How to involve others in the decision making process
• When decisions go wrong
• Coping strategies
• Impact on others and understand what this means