‘Who moved the cheese?’
A 2-3 hour programme covering the impact, management and business need to change
What is it about and what will it do?
• Reasons change could fail
• Anticipating change
• Adapting to change quickly
• Your role in the change process
• Enjoying change
• Being ready to change quickly again and again
Who is it for?
Team members who want to develop the skills required to manage and lead
challenges associated with change and transformation
• Learn how to effectively deal with change
• To understand concepts of change as a process
• What exactly is happening
• Key drivers of change – why change?
• Impact of change – how will it affect me and others?
• How you feel and react – how you feel affects others
• 15 personal awareness aspects to positively survive the change process