This will enable delegates to respond positively to the pressures and demands of
modern working life and to help them identify opportunities to thrive in times of change
What is it about and what will it do?
This workshop will raise awareness of what resilience is, how we all have it and how
we can develop it further. Resilient people stay committed and their efforts are
increased in times of pressure and stress. They make rational decisions and see
challenges as opportunities to learn. We will work with delegates to deal with change
and pressure in a positive way.
Who is it for?
Team members and managers.
• The meaning of resilience. Are we born with it or can we learn it?
• How resilient are you?
• Developing a ‘can do’ attitude
• Responding to change
• Managing emotions and behaviour in times of pressure
• Supporting others to have a positive attitude
• Personal action planning & evaluation throughout