To enable delegates to be aware of the impact of their team’s actions/inactions
and contribution to the overall success of your business.
What is it about and what will it do?
Appreciating processes, relationships, risks and their impacts on business.
Taking a “commercial big picture view”.
Who is it for?
Managers/leaders who need to have a big picture – in terms of commercial impacts.
• How to contribute to the organisations goals, by recognising, utilising and
• creating opportunities
• External influences on the business and managing the business
• What else is happening in the marketplace – competition
• Understanding the impact or loss, waste, sudden changes to your piece of the Business and the wider company i.e. effect on the “bottom line”/bigger picture figures
• Delivering value for money across the business
• Action planning to improve results/minimising impact