Delegates will be inspired to improve their effectiveness in all kinds of meetings. They will be able to make a point, negotiate with others and arrive at win – win situations.
Delegates will develop confidence in controlling meetings to ensure that everyone is able to participate effectively, by understanding behaviours and group needs.
What is it about and what will it do?
This 1 day workshop is for anyone who has to lead or to run a meeting. It will be especially helpful to those new to this skill or those who feel that their meetings are not as successful as they would like
Who is it for?
Managers who want to develop the skills needed to run people, time and cost effective meetings
• What makes a well-run meeting
• Different kinds of meeting
• Setting objectives
• What’s on the agenda / planning and preparation
• The chair’s role during and after the meeting
• The participants and their roles / how groups work
• Who is at the meeting
• Dealing with difficult people and conflict
• Working with the minute taker / the follow up