• To improve the development of sales through management activity.
• Enablement of managers to plan effectively and to utilise management reports
• to affect CCC / sales performance.
• Enable managers to manage their teams in producing outstanding performance /
sales results within a ‘positive’ team environment.
• To enable managers to have confidence to initiate and development procedures
• that are both robust and effective in dealing with customers both internal and external.
• To develop collaborative knowledge and teamwork between internal teams to
• improve the quality and consistency of planning and management of sales performance.
• To highlight the necessity for collective forward planning to assist the centre in meeting its
sales performance expectations and objectives.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop a full understanding of how managers can develop their teams to
meeting contact centre performance targets.
Who is it for?
Contact centre team leaders and managers.
• Contact centre – the dynamics of performance
• Efficiency and sales performance
• Management information
• Managing in a contact centre – what it means
• Maximising sales performance