What is it about and what will it do?
• Understand why great customer service is important to you and your organisation
• Distinguish clearly between good and bad customer service
• Learn and apply positive techniques for dealing with awkward or demanding customers
• Ensure that what you do is consistent
• Understand the role of team members in providing good customer service
• Learn how to provide good customer service whilst promoting and selling
• your organisation and its products and services
Who is it for?
All staff who interact with internal and / or external customers.
• Why customer service is important – who and what are customers?
• What is a customer, what they want and how they need to be treated
• Dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone
• Customer ‘cares’ and customer ‘scares’ – meeting customer
• Positive complaint handling and managing the difficult situations
• Following and understanding standards of services
• Managing relationships – communication excellence
• Commitment to action …….