This interactive workshop will equip managers with the necessary confidence, knowledge and skills to develop their assertiveness skills in a range of workplace situations.
What is it about and what will it do?
This 1-day workshop is for leaders and managers, supervisors and team members who wish to gain the tools and techniques to build an assertive profile, make requests assertively, say ‘no’ to unreasonable demands, and proactively address challenges in the workplace.
Who is it for?
Leaders, managers and team members who want to develop greater assertive skills needed to get results. Attendees will develop their own action plan identifying the key changes needed to be made, the skills to practice in order to build own self-esteem, self-confidence and to improve own assertiveness.
• What is and what isn’t assertiveness
• The link between assertiveness, confidence and self esteem
• Types of assertive behaviour, and the results it can achieve
• Rights and responsibilities – when to and when not to
• Handling different behavioural profiles
• Assertiveness and body language
• Assertiveness skills and planning a strategy