‘Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect- W. Clement Stone
This dynamic, in-depth, one-day workshop will take delegates through well-proven methods
and techniques to increase their telephone selling capacity and generate more income.
What is it about and what will it do?
The ability to sell or make appointments over the telephone is an integral part of today’s
sales landscape. Too many telesales-led companies see it as a numbers game –
often closing more doors than they are opening.
How do the professionals succeed on the telephone? What really works? What unintentional
errors might we be making? Sometimes it’s a good idea to step back and take a long
look at how to make telesales work for you.
Who is it for?
Anyone who uses the telephone to sell or make appointments or meetings and
anyone who is involved in managing and motivating staff involved in this area.
• What makes target clients respond to some callers and not others?
• Which barriers exist before we even pick up the telephone – and how to overcome them.
• Examine cold calling – how to make it work for us and formulate powerful introductions.
• Use questions that work well – and how to really listen to the answers.
• Welcome and handle objections.
• ‘Constant closing’ – how to close and when to close.