To enable customer relations individuals and teams to use emails to get business results
and to avoid the common customer relationship / service pitfalls of email mis-management.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop team members to take a wider and more customer centric view of the email
delivery process, where the need to balance their own needs with those of the client are vital.
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at team members who are tasked with understanding and developing techniques
that win business and meet performance targets through effective email management.
• Differentiate between informal and formal email writing
• Get your key messages across
• Avoid igniting an email-writing ‘flame war’
• Choose an appropriate style for writing business emails
• Address your reader’s needs
• Establish and build rapport
• Know what format to use – and when
• Cut down on unnecessary emails – for you and your colleagues
• Avoid embarrassing mistakes
• Free yourself from inbox slavery
• Make your emails more readable