To enable team members to understand and practically use opportunities to facilitate
so as to achieve individual and team performance goals.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develops knowledge and understanding of how to effectively facilitate processes
to gain results.
Who is it for?
Team members who are responsible for delivering business results through
• The difference between facilitation and a meeting
• Typical facilitation situations
• The facilitators role
• Ground rules / setting the scene
• The process of facilitation and monitoring
• The key players
• The facilitation rainbow
• Using themes and revitalising
• Interpersonal skills
• Giving feedback