To enable managers to manage the various aspects and to motivate staff associated
with effective team leadership. Understanding how to modify behaviour and to be self-aware to meet the various needs of the team.
What is it about and what will it do?
Managers will learn how to maximise their own communication to maximise business objectives.
Who is it for?
Managers who want to develop excellence in managing, coaching and developing
• Being ‘in charge’ – what this means now, and how to create the environment
• The consequences of being a team leader / manager
• Managing the team performance
• Motivating the team
• Coaching – developing the techniques to make this practically count
• Assertive behaviours around the ‘team’
• Dealing with difficult situations i.e. confronting barriers to progress