To enable leaders and managers to practically understand the various options for
them in taking forward a successful change strategy.
What is it about and what will it do?
Understanding how and why change affects people, and the various strategies
available to ‘move with the cheese’.
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at leaders and managers who are tasked with developing transformational and change initiatives.
• The change curve – who moved my cheese, barriers and resistance
• Creating a credible and experienced guiding steering team
• Communicating the vision and continue to communicate
• How to establish a sense of real urgency
• Developing a clear vision that the team can buy into
• Empowering employees to effect change
• Capitalising on the short term wins to build long term wins
• Anchoring change into the culture