‘Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other’, John F Kennedy
To enable new and existing team leaders / managers to manage the various
aspects and to motivate staff associated with effective team leadership.
What is it about and what will it do?
Managers will learn how to maximise their own communication in leading their
team to support business objectives.
Who is it for?
New and existing team leaders / managers who want to develop excellence
in managing, coaching performance and developing their teams.
• Being ‘in charge’ – what this means ‘today’
• The consequences of being a team leader / manager
• Managing and motivating the team
• Coaching performance, to make this practically count
• Assertive behaviours around the ‘team’
• Dealing with difficult situations
• Managing people performance