This interactive workshop will equip managers with the necessary confidence, knowledge and skills to engage positive and motivational dialogue within challenging situation where a productive and focused outcome is needed.
What is it about and what will it do?
This 1-day workshop is for leaders and managers, supervisors and team members who have to conduct challenging conversations with staff, perhaps about their behaviour, results, or actions.
Who is it for?
Managers who want to develop the skills needed to run people ‘effective’ meetings.
• What is a difficult conversation, and why does it happen
• Preparing for a difficult conversation
• Having the right mindset
• Creating the right atmosphere
• Understanding the profile of the person concerned
• When difficult conversations go badly – why
• Developing, increasing and agreeing improvements
• Coping with comments and criticism
• Giving the unwelcome messages – the communication, the behaviour