To enable leaders and managers to practically understand the various options for
them in taking forward a successful performance management strategy.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop the skills needed to deliver a clear understanding and practical application
of performance management – increasing ownership and capability.
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at leaders and managers who care about their people and want
to succeed through them.
• What is performance management – stakeholder objectives
• Leading for performance, creating the climate and owning
• Performance management skills – prevention being better than cure
• Performance management process – setting performance standards
• Creating performance management culture and teams
• Dealing with performance management issues
• Positive and constructive feedback
• Techniques for performance monitoring, evaluation and improvement
• Bringing it all together