• Identify how to plan a report and structure it in a logical way.
• Understand and discuss the needs and requirements of the receiver.
• How to write a report clearly and concisely avoiding jargon and ambiguity.
• How to build a report that means something.
• Understand the importance of presentation.
• The do’s and the don’ts
What is it about and what will it do?
Delegates will learn how to produce reports that improve their performance and gain a lasting
impression to achieving effective personal and business objectives.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is required to write effective reports as this workshop is designed to
enable participants to gather information for and write and present reports in
an effective and readable style.
• Introductory exercise
• Establishing report objectives
• Planning a report
• Compiling and organising material – structure
• ABC : Accuracy, Brevity and Clarity