To offer a fresh retail approach to marketing & merchandising – reflecting high street offers.
What is it about and what will it do?
Developing knowledge & understanding to keep pace with change and to use
existing business tools to improve retail & customer standards – driving sales.
Who is it for?
Operations managers and managers who have this responsibility within their business.
• “Fresh eyes” look at locations – real life examples from the customer’s point of view
• How it looks – defining retail and what does our current retail offer look like?
• Selling your product – including site demographics, customer flow, out of stock impact, how
customers shop, buying behaviour influences and learning from the high street.
• Product placement – monitoring and measuring, optimising space and
• cash contribution.
• Making it happen – engaging on-site teams to support the drive for
• cash sales.
• Putting it into practice – applying “retail eyes” at site locations,
• engaging contract managers and front line team members.
• Review customer experience standards.
• Ability to “trouble shoot” and produce action plans to drive standards.
• Developing commercial understanding – utilising existing information to improve site performance.