Techniques for the selling game
To enable sales people to practically influence existing and potential clients into
making a positive buying decision. Understanding that telling is not selling.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop sales people to take a wider and more strategic view of the sales process,
where the need to balance their own needs with those of the client are vital.
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at managers and their team members who are tasked with understanding and developing sales techniques that win business and meet performance targets.
• What is selling and what it is not – key success factors
• What are effective sales people, and what do they have in common
• Enhancing self-awareness in terms of sales style, and its impact on
• clients – sales agility
• Learning how to speed read people and then to flex style appropriately
• Types of selling
• Buyer strategies, Language to use
• The 5-step sales process / Objection handling and final objection handling