What is it about and what will it do?
A high energy, challenging and collaborative workshop designed to develop all opportunities associated with the team both individually and collectively whilst
maintaining spirit, personal worth and belonging.
The team will develop ideas around the strengths and opportunities and the teams’ mission.
The team will undertake interactive activities looking at the need to change and
how to progress the team into a more effective unit that delivers results orientated
actions and behaviours.
Who is it for?
All members of a team needing to work as a collaborative unit and to understand
the team strengths and opportunities.
• Identifying common goals and vision
• Sharing objectives and collectively planning
• The ‘I’ in team
• Recognising strengths in the team – what makes the team great (SWOT)
• How to communicate for results with a can do mentality
• The need to change – its effects, where we are now and where the team needs to be
• Recognising success as a unit