Delegates will be inspired to think productively within a participative workshop that
provides a range of practical thinking and productive tool to develop a can do ‘route’
to problem solving
What is it about and what will it do?
• How to create a clear set of priorities for a given goal or challenge.
• How to identify options, ideas and solutions.
• Develop ‘practical’ possibility thinking strategies.
• Develop a ‘get the results YOU want’ mentality.
Who is it for?
Leaders and Managers who want to develop possibility thinking skills needed to
make timely and balanced decisions that positively affect their business.
• Developing thinking effectiveness
• Applying solution focused thinking
• How to ask high quality questions to open and focus the mind
• Building self-belief
• Exploring possibility thinking
• Turning a problem into a solution
• Planning and prioritising ACTION
• Taking personal responsibility