To enable leaders and managers to practically understand the various options for
them in taking forward a successful strategy.
What is it about and what will it do?
Develop the skills needed to translate vision, mission and strategic goals into measureable operational objectives that create a balance between effectiveness
Who is it for?
A workshop aimed at leaders and managers who need to understand and develop
the knowledge for managing the forward operations and strategy of their business.
• The nature, purpose and importance of vision and mission in setting values and strategic direction
• The need for negotiation techniques
• Setting priorities
• Change impact
• Principles for delegated powers
• Control mechanisms
• Measuring organisation, team and individual objectives
• Monitoring and controlling impact of effort
• Use of ‘close the loop’ to make continuous improvements