• To review grammar, spot mistakes and understand what makes a document easy to read
• To understand how to write clearly
• How to organise structure
• To develop a professional and personable style
• To present effectively to the audience
What is it about and what will it do?
Delegates will learn how to use all forms of written communication to achieve effective results.
Who is it for?
Managers, Team Leaders and trainers who are responsible for delivering
information and knowledge to individuals and teams.
• How to utilise best writing practice
• Using punctuation effectively
• Proof reading and checking
• Different forms of communication i.e. report writing, emails, letters, proposals
• The pitfalls
• Writing for the reader